Booking Conditions & Payment
All bookings are subject to confirmation.
Confirmation is sent once the guest has completed the booking form and we have acknowledged receipt of your deposit.
The balance is to be paid during your stay or on departure.
All payments must be made in pounds sterling, by debit/credit card, cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Arrival and Departure
Your accommodation is available to you from 3.00pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. Please be ready to leave your accommodation by 10.30am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. Your bill for the accommodation and any extras or services taken during your stay is payable on departure.
Damages and Breakages
You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you or any member of your party cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we reserve the right to make a charge, or send you an invoice, for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant. We may make an additional charge if you did not report this.
If the person making the reservation is different to the person taking up the occupation the person who makes the reservation may be held responsible for non-arrival/damage or loss and a charge will be made to them.
We do not accept liability for damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
In the unlikely event of your booking being cancelled we are entitled to charge for the booked accommodation not taken up; however we prefer to make every effort to re-let your accommodation. If we are able to re-let your room, we will refund your deposit less £10.00 admin fee. However, should we be unable to do so, we regret that a charge equivalent to the full value less £10.00 per night – will be made. We regret that there can be no allowance or reduction for curtailment of a reservation. We recommend that you take out Travel/Holiday Insurance to cover you in such circumstances.
TV, Mobile phone & Wi-Fi
Reception can vary considerably and we cannot guarantee good reception at all times. We have, however done everything we can to ensure guests have these conveniences.
Right of Entry
If we feel a guest is abusing or damaging the property we retain the right to terminate the booking contract and to ask the guest to vacate the property.
We ask that you remove wet, muddy or heavy shoes/boots & leave them in the porch to prevent soiling or damage to the carpets. Thank you.
This is a non-smoking premises. If a guest is found smoking or is asked to leave; for whatever reason, full payment will be required. If it is subsequently found that a guest/visitor has smoked in a room, after the guest has vacated a charge will be made for full and thorough cleaning and any loss of bookings.
If you or any member of your party has any special requirements, please do let us know; we are happy to help as far as possible.
Steve & Bronwyn Fox
The Lodge is a family run bed & breakfast. We aim to ensure that all our guests have a relaxed, comfortable stay with use of all facilities.
We aim to deal with all requests efficiently and it is our priority to ensure that all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
• There are 2 Double bedrooms & 1 Super king/twin bedroom situated on the first floor.
• The en-suites have easy access showers and ample space around the facilities.
• The bedrooms are accessed by a staircase of fourteen stairs with a sturdy hand rail all the way, assistance and support is always available.
• The main entrance has three steps of solid construction; the front door entrance on the side has another step leading into a large reception area.
• The breakfast room is located on the ground floor; there are no steps to access.
• All dietary needs can be catered for with prior arrangement.
• Car parking is located at the side of the property on a level gravel surface with ample space and parking for all cars.
• Porter service is available to assist guests with luggage if required.
• Access to the B&B is available at all times throughout your stay.
• There is a bus stop in the village, quarter of a mile away, with regular bus service. A separate timetable is enclosed in your information pack.
• There are local taxi services.
Although we have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can, we are always available and willing to give information on any aspect the B&B that this statement does not answer or where further clarification is required.