The Lodge is a family run bed & breakfast. We aim to ensure that all our guests have a relaxed, comfortable stay with use of all facilities.
We aim to deal with all requests efficiently and it is our priority to ensure that all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
• There are 2 Double bedrooms, 1 Kingsize & 1 Super king/twin bedroom situated on the first floor.
• The ensuites have easy access showers and ample space around the facilities.
• The bedrooms are accessed by a staircase of fourteen stairs with a sturdy hand rail all the way on one side, assistance and support is always available.
• The main entrance has three steps of solid construction; the front door entrance on the side has another step leading into a large reception area.
• The breakfast room is located on the ground floor; there are no steps to access.
• All dietary needs can be catered for with prior arrangement.
• Car parking is located at the side of the property on a level gravel surface with ample space and parking for all cars. We do not take responsibility for vehicles parked on the premises.
• Porter service is available to assist guests with luggage if required.
• Access to the B&B is available at all times throughout your stay.
• There is a bus stop in the village, quarter of a mile away, with regular bus service. A separate timetable is enclosed in your information pack.
• There are local taxi services.
Although we have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can, we are always available and willing to give information on any aspect the B&B that this statement does not answer or where further clarification is